I don’t know if this is already posted so, sorry if this is a repost but here everyone!
- Chest and Back/Ab Ripper X
- Legs and Back
- Yoga X
- Cardio X
- Kenpo X
- Shoulders and Arms
- Core Synergetics
- Stretch X
- Chest, Shoulder, and Triceps
- Back and Biceps
- Fit Test
- Plyometric Cardio Circuit
- Cardio Power & Resistance
- Cardio Recovery
- Pure Cardio
- Cardio Abs
- Core Cardio & Balance
- Max Interval Circuit
- Max Interval Plyo
- Max Cardio Conditioning
- Max Recovery
- Insane Abs
- Max Interval Sports Training
- Upper Body Weight Training
- Learn & burn
- Cardio Party Mix 1
- Cardio Party Mix 2
- Cardio Party Mix 3
- Kickin Core
- 20 minute workout
- T3 - Totally Tubular Turbo
Hip hop abs:
Tone It Up:
- Flat Abs Challenge
- 3 Minute Ab Challenge
- Slimming Inner Thighs & Calves
- Inner Thigh Insanity
- Saddlebag Shaver
- Standing Pilates for Legs, Butt & Obliques
- Butt Blaster
Cardio & High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Tone It Up Beach BABE video
- BodyRock.tv Hot Body Workout video
- BodyRock.tv 4 Minute Workout video
- BodyRock.tv Hardest Workout Ever video
- BodyRock.tvHard Bodies Getting Harder Workout
- BodyRock.tv 6 Minute Workout video
- BodyRock.tv Run The World Workout video
- BodyRock.tv Hot Attack video
All Over Body Toning
- Tone It Up Arms, Abs, and Legs Pyramid video
- Tone It Up Bikini Abs & Thighs video (with yoga ball)
- Tone It Up Sandcastle Workout video
- Tone It Up Bikini Body Workout with Self Magazine!
- Tone It Up Bikini Blast Circuit Workout video
- Tone It Up Bikini Body Workout with Self Magazine!
- Pop Pilates Till The World Ends video
- Pop Pilates Summer Slimdown Part 1 & Part 2
- Bodyrock.tv I’m Into You Workout video
- skinnyyogagirl’s 1000 Rep Workout
- skinnyyogagirl’s Full Body Cardio & Strength Workout
- skinnyyogagirl’s Burning Body Workout
- Pop Pilates Flat Abs Challenge video
- Pop Pilates 3 Minute Ab Challenge video
- Tone It Up Tighten & Tone Your Abs video
- Tone It Up Itty Bitty Bikini video
Legs & Butt
- Pop Pilates Slimming Inner Thighs & Calves video
- Pop Pilates Inner Thigh Insanity video
- Pop Pilates Saddlebag Shaver video
- Pop Pilates Standing Pilates for Legs, Butt & Obliques video
- Pop Pilates Butt Blaster video
- Tone It Up Bikini Beach Bum video
- BodyRock.tv Abs Now Workout video (I know it says abs but it works the thighs more)
- BodyRock.tv 300 Squats Challenge
- skinnyyogagirl’s Legs & Butt Workout
- Dashama Sun Salutations video
- Dashama Sun Salutations 2 video
- Dashama Hip Stretches
- Tara Stiles Bend It Like Tara video (my favorite stretching video)
- sadienardini 40 minute yoga weight loss videos Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4
- exercisetv.tv Yoga Fitness Plus 45 minute video
- exercisetv.tv Beginner Yoga 20 minute video
- exercisetv.tv Yoga Sculpt 30 minute video
- exercisetv.tv Yoga Fitness Fusion 45 minute video
- Yogis Anonymous Hurts So Good Power Yoga 95 minute video
- Yogis Anonymous Blissed Flow Yoga 90 minute (love love love this one!)
- Post Running Stretch video from FlexibleWarriorYoga
The Biggest Loser:
- Biggest Loser 30 Day Jump Start Workout
- Biggest Loser Cardio Max Workout
- Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga
- Biggest Loser Boot Camp Workout
- 10 Minute Jump Start Cardio Workout!
- 10 Minute Cardio Kickboxing Workout!
- 10 Minute Jump Rope Cardio Workout!
- 15 Minute Abs Workout!
BodyRock Cardio Workout:
(Unpacking the Snowflake - Kevin M. Hemer)
In 1962— before Civil Rights legislation, when Black people were literally having their houses bombed for moving into white neighborhoods, and Black neighborhoods were being bombed in entirety for having nice houses, white people were literally releasing dogs on Black children (my parents) for walking to school, Black children and teenagers were literally leaving school to protest and then being arrested for demanding to be treated equally, police commissioners were driving through Black neighborhoods in tanks to instill fear in them for wanting to be treated equally, everything was separate with Black people getting the shittier end, they literally had lower education standards for Black schools and Black people were still getting lynched and the KKK was strong—
White people when surveyed said “there is equal opportunity“… So don’t think it’s weird that 93% or so of white people still think “there is equal opportunity” today. They’ve literally always been wrong and still are.
This post isn’t about welfare, but it beautifully illustrates a point I’ve been making (or trying to make) since I started this blog:
Privileged people do not understand the realities of people who lack their privilege.
White people assume PoC have the same education and job opportunities.
People with permanent addresses assume homeless people can just fill out an application for McDonalds or Burger King, be hired, and immediately use their paychecks to secure housing.
People who don’t receive welfare assume people on welfare are lazy and intentionally having multiple children and not looking for jobs.
This is why I am always, always asking people if they’ve ever considered that maybe, JUST MAYBE, they don’t have the whole story about their cousin/neighbor/friend’s sister. Because people in privilege tend to ascribe their own circumstances to everyone, even when that’s the exact opposite of reality.
TUMBLR AND IT’S FUTURE IS AT STAKE HERE
SIGN AND REBLOG IF YOU WANT TO SAVE TUMBLR FROM YAHOO
HOLY FUCKING SHIT, I CHECKED AND THIS IS NOT A DRILL
I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL.
We need 5,000,000 signatures
i know there’s enough bloggers out there
hell sign twice using different emails.
listen up, yahoo:
come on guys!
Justin Bartels, Impression
‘The series focuses on the clothing that women think they should wear, or are told what to wear, to impress someone in a sexual manner. There is a physical mark that is left from these clothes, showing the discomfort women go through.’